Pages

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha All Rights Reserved. Please respect the copyright laws!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Hobby" Day 3 Watercolor progress


Today's work on Hobby included further defining the subtle highlight and shadow details of the horse. I am happy with the progress so far and I think it will start coming together nicely.

It was difficult to not get distracted with the warm weather and absolutely gorgeous day going on outside the studio windows. I did take the time to clean the windows and rather enjoyed the antics of the feeder birds who are becoming very active with the pending breeding season. The American Goldfinches are starting to molt and get their bright yellow breeding plumage. I am contemplating a stop at the local Tractor Supply to buy one of the nice copper bird baths I saw there yesterday!

1 comment:

Karen Thumm said...

I like the nice soft feel of this so far, Pat. Keep us posted!