Pages

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha All Rights Reserved. Please respect the copyright laws!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days, Days 1 and 2

Its been quite some time since I have posted to my blog but I think it is about time to change that.

I have begun a new project called 30 Paintings in 30 Days (http://30paintingsin30days.weebly.com/blog) I have been is a rut for quite some time so I felt this is a good way to get me motivated and back on track for bigger and better things.
First, let me say that I paint S L O W........so this exercise is going to be challenging. I don't have many hours to devote to this but I figured I can practice and hopefully loosen up a bit and maybe, just maybe, turn out a few decent studies. So here are the works for the first two days:

Day 1, Color Pencil Study ©2016
Day 2, Fandago del Sol, Acrylic, 8 x 10 ©2016

No comments: