Pages

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha

Copyright ©2013 Patricia Getha All Rights Reserved. Please respect the copyright laws!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birding in Ohio

Well, seems I am still on this birding thing and have been uploading my photos to a birding website that allows you to track your life list and outings among other things. The site is growing and looks like it will be a great community. The address is www.mybirdingplace.com. Feel free to check out my gallery of species photos which I am slowly adding to every day. I didn't realize the sheer volume of photos that I have!
Here are a few of my favorites:





The weather has been frigid here but seems we are in for a thaw tomorrow. Chores sure take a lot longer when it is this cold and the horses don't like it much either. I have had sick horses for two months which has taken its toll on me and my pocketbook. I think we are finally out of the woods. The latest was a reaction to vaccines. She is better today but had pain meds. I will have to see how she is tomorrow.

Since this is an Equine blog I suppose I should post something equine...



Think SPRING!

No comments: